1.2. The policy is developed taking into account the requirements of legislative and other regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data.
1.3. This Policy applies to all information that the site AboutMedsOnline.com located on the domain name aboutmedsonline.com, may obtain about the user while using the site, programs and products.
2.Basic terms and definitions
2.1. "Site administration – - authorized employees to manage the site, acting on behalf of AboutMedsOnline.com that organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purpose of processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.2. "Personal data" means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (personal data subject).
2.3. "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.4."Website user – a person who has access to the Website via the Internet and uses the Website AboutMedsOnline.com directly.
2.5.Partner - the entity of contractual relations with AboutMedsOnline.com.
2.6."Cookies" — a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web User or web browser sends each time the web server in an HTTP request when you try to open a page of the site.
2.7."IP address" — a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP Protocol.
2.8."Hosting" - a person who provides functionality for placing the site on the Internet and provides access to this site Users.
3.Purposes of data processing and collection
The use of the provided information takes place only in accordance with the needs and interests of the User. Personal data is provided by the User for the purpose of:
* making purchases (creating an account, providing technical support related to the use of the site, notification of the order status, processing and receiving payments);
* participation in competitions and questionnaires;
* establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests related to the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User; ·providing the User with special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of aboutmedsonline.com;
* implementation of advertising activities;
* transfer of data to Partners to provide their services to the User;
* providing information to the User with his / her consent to the extent that allows Partners to provide services to Users in the proper quality.
* Processing of personal data that does not meet the purposes of processing is not allowed.
4.Information to be processed:
The data allowed for processing under this Policy are provided by the User at registration, when paying for products, on the website aboutmedsonline.com and include:
* surname, first name, patronymic of the User and / or surname, first name, patronymic of the User's representative; * User contact phone number; ·e-mail address (e-mail);
* Passport data of the User and / or passport data of the User's representative;
* IP address (not used to identify the User, the purpose of collection is to identify and solve technical problems, control the legality of financial payments);
* information from cookies;
* information about the browser (or other program that provides access to advertising); ·access time;
* address of the page where the ad unit is located;
* referrer (address of the previous page).
4.Processing and use of personal data
4.1.The site administration has no right to transfer information about the User to non-affiliated persons or persons not connected with the company by contractual relations.
4.2.Transfer of information to affiliates and persons related to the company by contractual relations is carried out for the execution of the User's order, as well as for the possibility of informing the User about the ongoing promotions, services, events.
4.3.Partners associated with the Administration of the site contractual relations, undertake to ensure the confidentiality of information and guarantee its protection, as well as undertake to use the information obtained solely for the purpose of execution of these actions or the provision of services.
4.4.User's personal data may be transferred to other third parties in order to organize product promotion, marketing campaigns, services or events. Such third parties undertake to ensure the confidentiality of information and guarantee its protection, as well as undertake to use the information received only for the purpose of fulfilling their obligations.
4.5.The information provided by the User not specifically requested can be used at the discretion of the site Administration. The site administration is not responsible for the data that the User has specified in the unnamed fields (fields for specifying other information).
4.6.The site administration takes all necessary measures to protect the data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
5.Rights and obligations of the User
5.1.The user undertakes not to disclose to third parties the login and password used for identification on the Company's website.
5.2.The user undertakes to observe due diligence when storing the password, when entering it.
5.3.The user undertakes to use complex combinations of symbols to create a login/password when registering on the Company's website.
5.4.The user undertakes not to provide a computer device to third parties for use in the event that free access to the User's personal account is possible from it.
5.5.The user has the right to change his / her personal data, as well as to require the removal of personal data from theCompany's information systems:
5.6.The user has the right to:
- * full information about your personal data processed by the Company;
- * access to their personal data, including the right to receive a copy of any record containing their personal data, except as required by Federal law, as well as access to related medical data with the help of a medical specialist of their choice;
- * clarification of personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- * withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data;
- * taking legal measures to protect their rights;
- * appeal against the action or inaction of the Company, carried out in violation of the requirements of the legislation in the field of personal data, to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or to the court;
- * exercise of other rights provided for by law.
6.1.The company shall be liable to the User in cases stipulated by the current legislation.
6.2.The company is exempt from liability in cases where information about the User:
- ·has become public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- ·was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Company.
- ·has been disclosed with the consent of the User.
6.3.Disputes between the Company and the User are resolved in accordance with applicable law. The claim procedure is mandatory. The term of consideration of a written claim is 30 (thirty) days from the date of its receipt.
6.4.If the agreement is not reached, the dispute may be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation at the location of the Company.